Monday, July 26, 2010

Artistic Etchings

Artistic Etchings is a new set that I thought was a must have from the new catalog. I saw it and knew it was something I normally would not order. So far everyone that has used it has loved it!

For this card I kept it simple and clean. I used Whisper White for a base and then layered with Marina Mist. Mariana Mist is my new favorite color. I have used it a lot so far and I know I will continue to use it. I also used Marina Mist ribbon. I love this ribbon. It feels nice and just adds a small elegant touch to the card.

I hope you have enjoyed these two cards. This is the same card, but two different ways.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The Lord says, I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise your and watch over you." Psalm 32:8

No comments: