Monday, July 5, 2010

Cardinal Christmas

This week I will be featuring Christmas cards...why you ask? I need to get a head start this year with my baby coming in November. That sure doesn't bother me....I am a planner and like to do things ahead of time anyways..this just gives me a really good excuse!

My Christmas in July class will feature this card. I used Real Red as the base and you can see that I used a simple fold. I used the cardinal from a Flower for All Seasons. This is a simple card, but with a nice message inside it is perfect! It is also easy to mail since the ribbon is not too bulky.

It is always good to keep your Christmas cards simple so that you do not become overwhelmed when you have to make so many at one time.

I hope you enjoyed...please stop by the rest of the week for more Christmas!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

James 3:13 "Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this card...simple enough to make in multiples, but very eye catching! Can't wait to make it at Christmas in July!

:) Brooke