Friday, July 16, 2010

Because I care Hostess set

Check out this Hostess Set! It is gorgeous. One thing I noticed about this new catalog is that I like almost every hostess set. There are times when I only like a couple, but wow there are some really nice ones this time. (You can always have a book party to earn hostess sets for yourself. All it takes is passing around a catalog and collecting orders from your friends.)

Because I Care has great details and you barely need to do anything to it once it is stamped. I am not sure if you can see that I did poke some holes along the edge, but once that was all done decided it did need some ribbon. I added some ribbon behind the Scallop Oval punch and the Oval Punch . I love how great they worked with these words!

Take some time to browse your new catalog. Let me know if you have any questions and if you do not have a catalog yet, let me know!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)


"Many sorrows come to the wicked, but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the Lord." Psalm 32:10

No comments: