Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awash With Flowers

This is such a wonderful two step stamp set. It is a brand new set in the catalog. I love it so far and hope to find some more great ideas to use it. I did take this idea from Splitcoaststampers website. It is simple, but adorable. I did choose my own colors, though.

For this project I used our brand new Daffodil Delight color....OH I think I love this new color! I accented with Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise, two of our wonderful classics.

Since this is a two step stamp and I am still in love with my wooden blocks I did get out my stamp-a-ma-jig. Don't forget that it works wonders to get items just where you need them on your projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey Him! Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!" Psalm 32:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the colors you chose for this card! They are soft and whimsical and fit the mood of the stamp set perfectly! So pretty!

:) Brooke