Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Bundle - Album 3

Here it is. Here is the third album that I worked on for my baby pictures.

I love how the Top Note gives the stamped image a nice frame. I did also use my Big Shot and a texture plate on the background after I stamped the bottles, rattle, etc. You can't really see that in the picture, though.

I also wanted some ribbon this one so I added the Jumbo Eyelets so that I could tie the ribbons through them and they could hang off the side.

I hope you have enjoyed this idea this week. These albums have just had the original front picture removed and I placed in the new stamped imaged. Simple, easy, and quick gift for yourself or someone else.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 John 1:8-10 "If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives."

No comments: