Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thank Ewe!

I am going to be needing some Thank You cards here soon after my baby showers so I thought I would get one designed. Mom and I can now take our time making these.

For this card I got out my Pun Fun stamp set. This is a set that has been around since I became a demonstrator. This is one of the first stamp sets I ever bought. I love this sheep and of course the pun!

I used So Saffron for the base of this card, then added some Perfect Plum and textured it with an embossing folder on my Big Shot. I also cut out a Scallop Circle on my Big Shot that frames the sheep that is cut out using a circle punch. I also used two other punches to frame the words. This is an involved card with lots of pieces so I am glad we have some time to get these put together!

You could easily change the image and words and use any of the Pun Fun stamps for this card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have enjoyed my idea!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

2 John 1:3 "Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love. "

No comments: