Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knitting and Stamping!

WOW! Can you believe it....my two worlds collide. I was so excited when the new catalog came out and this set was in it. I literally ran out to the garage to find Justin to tell him that my worlds were colliding. He was just a little scared!

I have been wanting to work with this set since I got it and this past week I finally had some time to sit and just stamp for me! What fun!

The colors on this card are Marina Mist (new), Melon Mambo (a wonderful in-color that SU kept), and Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft). The accessories I used for this card were my embossing polka dot folder, my eyelet scallop punch, Whisper White Ribbon, and Twine. OH, I also used my white gel pen to add a little to the sheep. How cute is he?

As you can see I had a lot of fun making this card. I also added some nice details to the inside and of course the envelope!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear some feedback so I know you are out there looking at my blog. I am contemplating keeping this going so let me know if you enjoy it and want it to keep going.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Galatians 3:26 "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus"

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Adorable; yummy colors and I love the accent of the white gel pen on the sheep.

Georgia said...

It's very cute!!! Love it!

JG said...

I still read and love your ideas. It's fun to pull your blog up and see what you're crafting these days.

And - I love this set!