Monday, August 16, 2010

Knitting Gift

I love how quick and easy it is to put together a gift for one of my knitting friends now! You have seen these little notebooks before, but they always turn out so cute that I have to share them with you.

One of my knitting friends decided to have a birthday party for our other friend at our next meeting so of course I wanted to make something cute for her. I got out my Hand Knit stamp set and got to work.

Once I finished putting together the Rose Red, Marina Mist, and Bashful Blue notebook I decided I needed a Rose Red Big Shot box to place them in. I also added a pen to the project to make it a set. I hope she enjoys it. It will be easy for her to just drop it in her knitting bag and go!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I know I have had a lot of knitting related projects here lately, but you can always change the image and make these projects.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 63:1 "O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water. "

No comments: