Friday, August 13, 2010

Sock Monkey!

I needed a cute card to send with a care pack that will go to some wonderful child filled with school supplies. I don't know if it will go to a boy or girl so I kept it gender neutral and used some crazy colors!

I used the New Daffodil Delight and the old, but goodie Old Olive. I also dug out my Sock Monkey set. I had not used that one for awhile and it is always perfect for any child's card. I added some details by using an embossing folder, scallop oval punch, and my oval punch.

As you can see I also stamped the inside and the envelope! Don't forget those special details.

Thank you for checking out this idea today. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Galatians 4:7 "So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir."

No comments: