Friday, August 20, 2010

Little Memo Pad

We all need a place to write down those special thoughts that seem to just disappear. What a better place than an adorable notebook. This notebook was made especially for my mom. I pick some nice colors (Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, and Crumb Cake) and my Hand Knit set and got to work again. For the front it was quick and easy with a few images and just attach the small piece. For the back of the notebook I just stamped all the images several times randomly and thought that that was plenty.

I added the ribbon and a little twine to bring out the Crumb Cake and I was finished. Again, this is such a quick project. I made all these projects that you have seen all week in a very short amount of time.

I hope you have enjoyed all these projects. Next week I will be showing what I made at the Stamp Fair I attended a couple Saturdays ago. See you Monday!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 63:3 "Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you. "

No comments: