Monday, September 13, 2010

Red, Black, White

Just Believe is a beautiful new stamp set in our Idea Book and Catalog! I think I can say that it is one of my new favorites. There seems to always be one flower set that is my fave and this is it right now.

I kept this card so simple, but it turned out very elegant. I stuck with Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White. I used some DSP from the Brights DSP Pack. I love how you can get many different colors and a lot of everything. It makes scrapbooking and card making a lot easier.

I just stamped the image in Black, add the Black around the image, and some Black ribbon. This card does not take much time to make.

I hope you enjoyed this idea today. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Ephesians 2:19 "Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household."

No comments: