Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sail Away

I purchased this stamp set called Uncharted Territory to help me with my Scrapbooking of our vacation. We visited the UP of Michigan and saw a lot of water, sail boats, and lighthouses. Ask to see my scrapbook at the next event you attend if you are interested.

This card was cut at 4 1/4 and then scored at 1 inch in. I folded that up and placed the Bashful Blue on top of that. I then used my crimper behind the sailboat image. I also used my crimper for a small piece that I placed at the bottom of the card (you can see this from the inside and the outside.). I added the words that come with the set and punched this out using my Oval Die with my Big Shot.

This card is simple, but uses some good techniques that we have had forever. I also think this would be a great card for a man for any occasion.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

2 Corinthians 7:1 "Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God."

No comments: