Friday, September 3, 2010

Countryside

What more do I need to say? This is one of the stamp sets that I knew I would be getting right away when this catalog came out.

This is a complete Britni design. I love when I can just sit down and come up with something off the top of my head. I usually start cards by picking out some colors that I want to use and then get to work. My ideas change and transform as I move along, but somehow it all comes together.

For this card I used Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Night of Navy. The background is stamped with the background stamp called Sanded. I then ran my Night of Navy strip through the crimper. I have not had that out of my closet in way too long. It was so fun to use and I think the effect looks great on this card. I then had fun stamping and coloring the images. I colored with my colored pencils and then blended the colors with my blender pens. I thought these would make great manly birthday cards so I added a nice image and saying on the inside and of course Happy Birthday on the outside.

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)


Luke 12:6-7 "Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

No comments: