Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Showers

Here they are, as promised, the other project that I did using the Wild About You stamp set. I actually turned out great that I made these onsies and also had a card to match. How fun is that. That makes the gift even better!

I used my Craft Stampin' Spots in order to make these. I then heat set them by placing a tea-towel over them and using my iron. I was making this set specifically for a boy, but flowers would look very cute for a girl. The options are endless for stamping on these.

I hope you have enjoyed this project. It is a lot of fun to do. See what you can come up with and have fun!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things." Philippians 4:8

1 comment:

Georgia said...

These are so cute!!!