Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Clipboards

I have found many uses for our small clipboards. First of all it is a blast covering them with our beautiful DSP.

For this project I used Washington Apple. How fun is it for summer?! The catalog really does not do any of our paper justice. I love to order it and see what it really looks like. It is even better in person.

I also used felt flowers, flower brads, ribbon, and twine to bring this whole project together.

These projects are gifts that I made and I hope they really enjoy them.

Some uses I have found for these clipboards:
1. Desk Calendar
2. Knitting/Crochet pattern holder
3. Recipe Card Holder
4. Great for notes/grocery list
The List could go on. They are just so useful and you could even had some magnets to the back so that it can stick to the frig.

Maybe you should make a clipboard. They are a lot of fun to use and it is something you created. That is the best part about using it. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The Son is the image of invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." Colossians 1:15

No comments: