Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Out With the Old: Part One - Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette


I love how this card turned out, but it also makes me sad because this stamp set is leaving. The flowers, Big Flowers will be gone when the new catalog comes out. This has been such a great go to set for awhile now. I have also used two in-colors that will be replaced by our great new in-colors. I can't wait for you to work with them. I love them!

I kept this card very simple, but I also love how it still looks good. I also used my Scallop Circle and other circle punches in order to layer the word Hello from my Fundamental Phrases stamp set.

Your cards do not need to be complicated. I always think simple is better and if you think it is too simple, just keep on layering. Layers always seem to help give a card that extra texture it needs. Also, adding different textures are good, too.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am." John 8:58

No comments: