Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Build-A-Brad/Walk in the Park

I love Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper. This is a fine example of their beautiful taste. This paper is in the mini so it is only available until the end of June. It is called Walk in the Park. I used this paper to inspire this card.

For the background I used Baja Breeze, then layered the Kiwi Kiss under the DSP. Also, don't forget those in-colors are going to be gone at the end of June, also.

I knew this card needed some dimension so I decided to use a Build-A-Brad. I really don't use those often enough. I love how they look and really add to the card. I punched the So Saffron from another paper from the same DSP.

I brought the card together by using the beauitful words from the Heard From the Heart set.

I hope you enjoyed my sample today. Have a wonderful day and I hope you have time to sit and create.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Jesus replied: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37

No comments: