Monday, June 29, 2009

Out With the Old: Part Three

It is now your last chance to get these great papers and ribbon. The in-colors and most of the DSP will be gone come July! Give me a call or send me an e-mail if there is something that you really want to get before it is going going....GONE!

My mom got some great stamping done during nap time at her house when Oen was visiting. She used her beautiful Urban Oasis and Kiwi Kiss paper. She also used the polka-dot ribbon. I love the simplicity of the hardware and the ribbon.

Thanks for sharing, MOM! I love to see what everyone is working on. I am just lucky that I usually get to see most of the things that my mom makes.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." John 15:5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I'm gonna miss all the old stuff. TFS