Monday, June 22, 2009

Pun Fun!







I just love this stamp set. I knew that I wanted to use this set for one of my cards for Card Club this month. I then had some Washington Apple DSP left over so I thought how fun would that be? I love how it all turned out. I made two cards that were similar,but a little different. I like to show my Card Club ladies that they have options. I always love it when they even see something they can do different.

I love creativity!

For this card I used the Real Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White that all coordinated with the DSP. I then also used my Earth Element Brads that made a little pop int he corner.

I hope you enjoyed my sample today. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"He was shown all you people what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

No comments: