Friday, June 5, 2009

Refreshing!

Oh, how refreshing would it be to receive this gift. Summer is coming and so are those hot days. Take a few minutes to make some nice summer gifts for friends and family. These would also be great at a party!

For this project I used Scatter Sunshine jumbo wheel, Big Flowers, circle punches, scallop circle punch, and brads.

I love how the bright colors made this project look bright and cheery. This does not take long at all and is so simple when you use a wheel.

I hope you try this project. I would love to see what you come up with.

Send me your projects and you will be entered in to win a prize! You have until next Friday to send me some projects you have been working on. You may get a feature spot on my blog and/or you may win a prize!!!!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"After He said this, He was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid Him from their sight." Acts 1:9

No comments: