Friday, June 26, 2009

Out with the Old: Part Two - Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango

This Sock Monkey never gets old. I love all the different occasions you can use this cute stamp set for. The best part is it is not leaving. It will still be in our catalog.

Now, something with this card is leaving. The Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss will both be leaving. I also used Brilliant Blue for this card, but it is a Bold Bright so it will still be around.

I designed this card for my Make and Take that I knew children were coming to. I thought that all ages would enjoy making this card.

On the Brilliant Blue I used my Versa-Mark. I realized that I used to use it all the time and then I backed off. I need to start using it once in awhile again. It makes a very nice background.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them." Acts 2:4

No comments: