Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boy Bookmark

I had a request for some boyish things at my Open Houses. Now that is hard for me. I really don't purchase very many boy stamp sets. That is something that I need to work on, though. I do have some nephews that would appreciate that when I make them cards and other things.

For this bookmark, I used my texture plate with polka dots. As you can see it is on as defined as the bookmark from the other day. On the bottom part I stamped the lion from Fox and Friends which is in the mini. You can order from that until April 30th (not very many more days).

I also left the ribbon off of this one since boys aren't really into frills. I thought they might appreciate that!

Thanks for stopping by this week and seeing some bookmark ideas. Come back Friday for a look ahead into May specials and events.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

No comments: