Monday, April 19, 2010

Manly Birthday

Well, I have been digging out some colors that will be leaving us and making some cards. That is the only way to cope with my sadness of some of my favorite colors leaving!

For this card I used Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, and Not Quite Navy. I made this card simple for the simple men in our life. The men don't care about all the frill. I do know that my husband does appreciate the gesture of a homemade card. He loves when I do a new design and always likes to see what I am working on.

This card could easily be used for a thank or even Father's Day. I love this classic stamp set with all the trees. It makes making manly cards even easier at times.

Well, have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by. Leave me a note about what you have been working on. It has been awful quiet in my comment section lately!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Not all roads lead to God,
As many people claim;
There’s only one true way-
Christ Jesus is His name. —Sper

No comments: