Monday, April 5, 2010

Mini Notebooks!

I still can not believe that it is April already. Can someone tell me where the first three months of this year went? WOW! Before we know it, it will be Summer!

I wanted to share a few more small notebooks that I made for my last Open House. These went really fast. I love using the bigger ribbon on them and doing different colors. These are so simple and easy to make. A little layering and some ribbon, then you are done.

A lot of women were buying these and they went straight into their purse. I carry one in my purse so that I can jot down notes at stores or if I get a phone call in the car. These come in very handy.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful start to April!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

No comments: