Monday, April 26, 2010

Girlie Bookmark

Check out this new embossing folder I just got! I was pretty excited after the first time I used it. It is called Finial Press and it is in the regular catalog. I love how the embossing folders give the paper so much texture and depth. I now want to own all of the folders! At least they aren't that expensive and they only take thet Big Shot and the platform to use them.

Using up some of my Bold Brights I thought I would go with Pink Passion for this card. I love those bright pinks in the bold brights, but I have to let go of them since they are leaving.

This bookmark turned out very girlie and I am guessing any young girl would love to receive one of these. Take some time to make a some quick bookmarks. It doesn't take any time at all and you can make several at once. I was able to stick to bookmarks in the embossing folder at once side by side.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" John 14:5

No comments: