Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flower Clip

I have had these beautiful flowers for awhile and thought I should get them out again to use. These felt flowers are from the regular catalog. They are called Flower Fusion!

These flowers are great for 3-D objects or even to put on cards or scrapbook pages.

For this project I just a Jumbo Paper Clip and the Clear Rhinestone brads to attach this flower to the clip. It was a little tricky to get it tight enough on there, but I got it!

As I said, I have had these flower for awhile and used them on several projects. You get a lot of flowers with these and at times you think they are growing right there in the tin. :)

I hope you enjoyed this project idea. Have a wonderful Monday and a great week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness." Ephesian 4:22-24

No comments: