Friday, April 2, 2010

April Newsletter!

It is officially Spring and I hope it is here to stay! I love getting outside and walking Dakota. We have a lot of fun together or at least I do...I hope he does, too!


Two-Step into Spring Promotion

Hostesses: Host a $350 workshop and receive the brand-new Two-Step Awash with Flowers stamp set FREE!
Customers: Two-Step into spring with a sneak peek from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! Be the first to add the Awash with Flowers stamp set to your collection.
Awash with Flowers (wood-mount) $39.95
Awash with Flowers (clear-mount) $27.95

Plus, purchase spring-themed Two-Step Stampin' sets at 20 percent off the retail price--no additional purchase necessary!
Qualifying stamp sets are listed below:

pg 94 Greenhouse Garden $20.76
pg 98 Fifth Avenue Floral $19.96
pg 101 Flower Fancy $29.56
pg112 Trendy Trees $14.36

This is the last month to order from the Current Mini Catalog. If there is something you would like then you better get it now because there is no gaurentee that any of it will be seen again!

April is a new month and my new Card Club starts. There is still room for you and a friend for my 4-6pm time slot. We meet the third Thursday of each month for 6 months! You get to make a lot of fun projects and order Stampin' Up supplies for you to use at home! Let me know if you would like more details.

NO April Make and Take
I am sorry to say that time will not allow me to have an April Make and Take. Look for one in May.

Ladies Day Out:
When: April 17th from 11-2
Where: Old Alpha Grocery Store
There will be 12 vendors all in one place for your shopping enjoyment! (Mary Kay, Fuller Brush, Jewelry, Scentsy, Longaberger, My Thirty One Today, Arbonne, Premier Designs, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Tupperware, and of course me with Stampin' UP!)

No comments: