Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Composition Notebooks

Does this paper look familiar? It is the same kit that I featured on Monday. I wanted to make some notebooks that matched the clipboards. Now you could really give a nice matching set. I like to include a cut little matching pen to go with the notebooks, too.

As you can see I used Top Notes and stickers along with the beautiful DSP included in this kit. I did do a little stamping for some words on the front of the notebook.

Now, composition notebooks are really inexpensive, but when you take the time to make it extra special the person you give it to will really appreciate it!

I hope you enjoy these springy projects!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them." John 3:36

No comments: