Monday, March 8, 2010

Easter Eggs!

Easter is on the way....which also means Spring is on the way. I know some of you are very ready for Spring...I for one love winter and all the snow!

Easter eggs need to be colorful, so I used my in-color markers to make them that way after I stamped my eggs from Loads Of Fun. They are supposed to go in the back of the truck, but I love how they look outlining the words.

I also used Cottage Wall DSP, which I love because it is Old Olive and Rich Razzelberry...You can't get much better than that!

I am not sure you can see it, but I did do some paper piercing on the edges of the Chocolate Chip paper to frame the rest of the card.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"In all that he did in service of the temple of God and in his efforts to follow God's laws and commands, Hezekiah sought his God wholeheartedly. As a result, he was very successful." 2 Chronicles 31:21

No comments: