Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do you know what time it is? TOOL TIME!

Okay, so there are times when we need to send a card to a man. Now the hard part is designing or finding a card that will work.

I have figured out that guys do not care about all the frills (ribbon, brads, etc). They just appreciate a basic card with a nice picture/saying.

For this card I did just that. I did some stamping and used a set that I consider one of my guy sets. When I placed it all down on the base it was way too straight and crisp. That is why I textured all the edges and did some tearing. I liked how it turned out.

Thanks for checking this card out. I hope it inspires you to create!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)
"Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty; the Lord, invincible in battle." Psalm 24:8

No comments: