Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flower Tag

Check out this new Big Shot Flower! I purchased it and only one day later I had a project idea. This is one of the clear dies. I have really enjoyed using these dies and they make it easy if you want to cut out something specific because you can see what you are cutting.

For this tag I used three layers. Two layers of DSP and one layer of thin cardboard that comes in the back of small Decor Elements. I just wanted to make this tag durable and not so floppy.

I used more of the DSP from the mini, I told you I love all the DSP from the mini. :) The name of this DSP is Shades of Spring. I then punched out a So Saffron scallop circle go frame the Modern Punch in Certainly Celery. Now check out this ribbon. If only you could touch it through the computer. It feels amazing in your hands. This is the 5/8 Satin ribbon from the mini. Once you order one color, you will want every color and to never run out of it. It is that soft!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Do not remember the rebellious sins of my youth. Remember me in the light of your unfailing love, for you are merciful, O Lord." Psalm 25:7

No comments: