Friday, March 5, 2010

Go Green

This was such a fun card to make! I love how it all came together with all my different ideas.

This stamp set called Go Green is part of the under $10 page in the mini. As you can see these words fit nicely inside one of the Big Shot die ovals. I then layered it on some Gable Green on top of a textured piece that reminds me of the four leaf clovers.

I finished this card and knew it needed something else. I added some of this beautiful Whisper White ribbon!

Now when St. Patrick's Day is over and you still want to use this stamp then just color in the Go Green words. Our world is trying to go green and I know I am! What a great reminder for us all.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Going Green! Britni :)

"Ears to hear and eyes to see - both are gifts from the Lord." Proverbs 20:12

No comments: