Friday, March 12, 2010

Flower Bookmark

This bookmark was inspired by the bookmark in the mini. I took the same idea and elements but made it my own.

I first cut out some Old Olive and ran it through the Big Shot using and embossing folder. At the bottom of the bookmark I rounded the corners and added some Cottage Wall DSP. Like most of the DSP the catalog does it no justice! It is so much fun to open a DSP when you receive it and really see what it looks like!

The flower at the top is a new flower punch from the mini. It has been so easy to use and I have enjoyed this new punch style. I layered that flower with some more DSP and a build-a-brad. All of this held together with the brad and that is also how I attached it and the ribbon to the bookmark.

Now I wanted my bookmarks to be personalized so I used my Big Shot Alphabet Simple to cut out my first and last initial. They just happen to spell be. :) I love love love how this turned out! I hope you do, too!

Happy Bookmarking! Britni :)

"Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow." Psalm 25: 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britni,
Love the bookmarks!! Cute!
Love, Aunt Bon