Friday, March 26, 2010

Black Accents

It is time to start thinking about which in-colors you will not want to part with. Starting in July we will have brand new in-colors and the current ones will be going... going.... gone! As you can see I used two of the amazing in-colors and accented with black. I have to say that I love this ribbon that is in the current mini. I wish I could buy ever color in about ten spools. Maybe that is a little excessive, but that gets my point across! Now, I can say that we will be seeing this ribbon again very soon! Thank Goodness!


I also used Vintage Vogue for this card. I love how the flowers look in these colors. This card turned out really nicely and looks great either way.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I do. If you haven't touched this ribbon yet....you need to...you will fall in love with it, too!


Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"My integrity and honest protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21

No comments: