Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank You!

I have been wanting this stamp set for awhile, but I just had not purchased it yet. I sure was happy that I waited. I was able to get it for FREE when I spent $50. This is one of the choices for the SAB rewards. So, after it came to my house...I didn't want for long to use it.

Bravo Burgandy and Taken with Teal look very nice together. These two colors just happened to be sitting next to each other on my shelf and really stuck out at me. I was glad that I grabbed them and it helped me be inspired for this card.

The first step was to cut my Taken With Teal using my Big Shot Clear Scallop Square Die. This gave me the base of my card. I then wanted to use two different images so I stamped each of them and cut around them so they were the same size. I used my markers to get those different colors in the image.

As you can see I had to make each card a little different because of the way the image needed to be turned. It inspired me to use different techniques on them.

If you love these cards, but don't have this set yet...there is still time to earn it for FREE!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The Lord is good and does what is right; He shows the proper path to those who go astray." Psalm 25:8

No comments: