Monday, March 22, 2010

Bunny

The name of this stamp says it all. It is called Chocolate Bunny! This stamp is part of the under $10 page in the current mini. Isn't he adorable?!



For this card I wanted it to be simple so that the bunny was the focus. I started with Very Vanilla as my base and built from there. I added Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip to accent. I did run the large piece of Cameo Coral through my Big Shot using my texture plate.


When I finished this card I thought that it needed a touch of something else. I ended up adding some brads along the scalloped edge.


This card could also be used as a tag. If you just take the section with the bunny starting at the scalloped layer you could just punch a hole, add some ribbon, and tie it onto an Easter basket.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I really appreciate all of you that take the time to read my blog!


Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep His covenant and obey His demands." Psalm 25:10

No comments: