Monday, March 29, 2010

Clipboards

You almost can not tell that this is a clipboard because of the ribbon at the top. I love how you can open up a pack of our scrapbooking kits and just work away. I did get out my Big Shot and cut some Top Notes and Flowers to add to it, too.

The stickers that come with our scrapbook kits also make it easy to add stripes of color and fun images like the birds with this set. I usually use smaller ribbon, but I had this ribbon and it matched. I think it turned out great at the top of these!

These make great gifts or something nice for yourself! Enjoy!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord." James 5:14

2 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

Congratulations Britni on being featured today on LNS Blog Find of the Day! :) I really like your idea for these clip boards and they are very cheerful. Thanks for blessing my day! :)

kareN stampZ said...

they're fabulous all right