Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweetest Ever

Say goodbye to this adorable card. I am having a hard time saying goodbye to my current Bold Brights. That is the first color family I purchased as a whole when I first became a demonstrator almost two years ago!

In this card I used Green Gable, Pink Passion, and Orchid Opulence which are all going to leave once the new catalog arrives.

This stamp set is a level 3 hostess set in the current catalog. I love how it makes such cute cards. I can't say that this is a quick card, though. It takes awhile to add all those colors to the cupcakes. It sure is fun to use those markers, though!

So, if you love these colors get them while you still can!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a wonderful stamping day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts." Ephesians 4:17-18

No comments: