Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Butterfly Version

If you remember last week I showed you a card very similar to this one. Now I wanted to make some cards for my Grandma and she is not a huge fan of purple so I decided to make her a little different card. I changed the colors, but I did not change the layout. I hope she enjoys sending these to some of her friends.

The colors I used on this card are Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Whisper White, and Soft Suede. I also love the twine because it keeps that earth feeling for the card.

Thank you for all the comments lately. I love all the feedback that everyone is giving me. It tells me someone is reading my blog and that you are enjoying the projects!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm: 18:1-2 "I love you, LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will love them!!!
You are so sweet.
Love,
Mom

Halcyarn said...

I've been playing with butterfly themes lately, too! :)