Friday, February 4, 2011

Tissue Paper?

Same base card, different look. It is cool how different these cards can look, but they use the same base!

For this card I used Marina Mist, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Tissue Paper! The stamp set is currently my favorite set called Just Believe! I also used the Eyelet border punch.

For this card idea I used my Stampin' Success. This is a wonderful magazine that I get in the mail each month. It is full of ideas on ways to expand my business, but it also gives demonstrators great card ideas. This card came right out of there.

I colored my flower stamp with markers to get the different colors and then stamped it on the Whisper White. I then put adhesive all over the entire paper so that I could then lay the tissue paper on top of it. You can't really see it in this picture, but this effect is very cool in person. I love the look it gives it and just think, all I used was tissue paper. That is not really a huge expense! I love using items from around the house.

I hope you love this card as much as I do. Card Club ladies you will be making this card this month. I hope you love it!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Matthew 15:35-17 " 35 He told the crowd to sit down on the ground. 36 Then he took the seven loaves and the fish, and when he had given thanks, he broke them and gave them to the disciples, and they in turn to the people. 37 They all ate and were satisfied. Afterward the disciples picked up seven basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, Britni! Can't wait to make it in card club...it is currently my favorite stamp, also! I've been making so many cards this week...I am really addicted!
~Pam

Anonymous said...

Hey - this is my card! It is beautiful in person. Card club will have fun with this.