Friday, February 18, 2011

Polka Dot Flowers

Here is another card that I made for my Grandma. She told my mom and I that she could use some generic note cards to send out. This way she can send them for any occasion or reason. It is always nice to have some "plain" cards on hand.

For this card I had a lot of fun because I used my favorite set, Just Believe. I colored directly on the stamp with my markers to make the flowers and stems different colors. I then layered with Garden Green and added a pearl in the corner. I knew the background needed some texture so I ran the Chocolate Chip through my Big Shot and used my Polka Dot embossing folder.

I really love this card! Hopefully her friends will enjoy it, too.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 59:16 "But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble."

No comments: