Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Guest Artist: My Mom


I love it when my mom has time to create because she always does such a beautiful job. She was inspired by my Lovely as a Tree embossed card that you saw on here not too long ago. She (and many other people) wanted to make more just like it using other stamp sets.

She needed a card for a baby shower so she got out some great DSP that has the blues that are going to be in the baby's nursery. She then pulled out the Old Olive to coordinate and stamped the elephant on the Top Note that was folded in half when it was sent through the Big Shot machine.

I love how she used the Modern Label punch for the words and attached it with brads. Very cute! The mom getting this card will love it and appreciate all the work that went into it.

Great job, MOM! See where I get all my creative genes?!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Acts 17:27-28 " God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how she used the DSP for a baby card--I have the same paper and never thought of using it that way, but it looks awesome! I like the cute elephant too! Very, very cute card. Thanks for sharing it! :) Brooke

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You are precious.
Love,
Mom:)