Friday, February 25, 2011

Sparkly Cupcake

Another cupcake.....Who doesn't love cupcakes?!

For this card I used the stamp set called Crazy For Cupcakes. I stuck with two colors for the paper, Marina Mist and Whisper White. I did add a little So Saffron in the background to break up the Marina Mist a little.

On the frosting I used some sparkles. I used my two way glue pen, added the sparkles, and then dumped off the excess. It gives the card just a little sparkle, but not too much.

Thank you so much for stopping by this week to check out my card ideas. I hope you have enjoyed them and are inspired to stamp!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Mark 9:35 "Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all."

1 comment:

Halcyarn said...

Did you say SPARKLY?!! You know how much I love sparkles. I need to learn more about this technique. :)