Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On A Pedestal

This stamp set is called On A Pedestal. I love how you can make a really tall cake or just a short little cupcake with this set. I also love the cherry that you can put on top!

For this card I used my scallop edge punch, polka dot embossing folder, and scallop circle punch.

The colors I used were Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip. You can never go wrong with Chocolate Chip! This is a simple card, but a little different look.

I did top the entire card off with some Whisper White ribbon and a little twine.

I hope you enjoyed this idea and take it and make your own card!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Ecclesiastes 12:13 "Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man’s all."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the color combination you chose for this card--I just bought some of the daffodil cardstock and now I'll need to try it with the chocolate chip! Cute card! :) Brooke