Monday, February 14, 2011

Mark It!

I recently had a workshop and instead of doing door prizes I decided to give each person that placed an order a cute bookmark. These are so simple, easy, and quick to make. I used an embossing folder for the base, added some DSP, then an eyelet, and then some ribbon. It really is as simple as that!

I love how cute they turned out and I hope the ladies enjoy them. :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Matthew 20:18-19 "18 "We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death 19 and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! What a cute idea! I may try to make some for prizes in the library :) That DSP set is one of my favorites and the colors you chose for the bookmarks really make them pop! Brooke

Halcyarn said...

I love my bookmark!! Thanks for the simple yet super-cute and useful idea. What a great little prize. ♥