Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies

I have used this set before, but you have not seen it for awhile. This set is in the Spanish catalog. There are a few sets in there that are not in the regular catalog and this is one of them. I love this set because of its gorgeous details.

For the next three posts you will something that all the cards have in common. They are all the same base card. You will see what I am saying once you look at all of them. When I designed these cards they went so fast once I focused on one design and just changed it up a little for each card.

I used Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla for this card. As you can see I stamped and layered the images onto the Very Vanilla. I loved how it turned out and that it can be used for many occasions. I did not add any words, but I could add those later to personalize it before I send it to someone.

Can you honestly believe that it is February already? How the times flies and each day goes by way too fast with Jady!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I love all the comments that people have been leaving. Keep letting me know what you think. I am listening! :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Galatians 6:1 "Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted."

2 comments:

Halcyarn said...

The butterflies are so pretty! I like this card. :)

I also want to know how your posts always show up at exactly 4:00am. Are you really up and posting at that exact time? Or do you set it up to post your update ahead of time (which I don't know how to do)?

Thanks for your creativity and inspiration!! ♥

Lauren said...

I really like the layered look! I need to remember to do it more often on my own cards!