Monday, January 31, 2011

Sail Away

Uncharted Territory is a beautiful stamp set. I purchased this set to use in my scrapbook for when we went to Michigan last year. It worked great for those pictures.

I always have requests for more men cards. I have to say it is not always easy to design cards for men. I usually struggle with this, but this is what I came up with this time.

I originally wanted this card to just be black and white, but I wasn't liking it, so I added some Always Artichoke. I think the green really helps it pop.

The roughed up edges and torn edges give it a rustic look rather than clean lines. For some reason I end up doing this with most of my guy cards. It is an easy way to add another element without using brads or ribbons that guys don't really seem to care about!

What is your favorite guy set in the catalog?

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 17:6 "I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray."

No comments: