Monday, January 17, 2011

Brown Tree

Here it is....I was talking about the Woodland Walk DSP pack having paper that looked like wood. As you can see I utilized it here with the beautiful tree.

This card used the same technique with tearing and then using the scrap as the bottom layer. It just gives it depth and does not waste anything that way.

This tree is from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. This is almost a must have stamp set. It is a nice go to set that can be used for many occasions, male or female.

I also used a 5/16 Jumbo Brad. Those brads are nice because they are larger than the regular brads, but not too big to mail.

If I have not convinced you that our DSP is wonderful by now....I am not sure what it is going to take. Go ahead and check it out. Which DSP pack is your favorite?

Happy DSP Dreaming! Britni :)

Micah 6:8 "He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the DSP so much, that sometimes I almost don't want to use it because I want to save it for an even better project! Silly, I know. I just ordered Greenhouse Gala and love the colors and designs in that. I like Celebrations, because it works equally well for making cards and using on scrapbook pages. And I think the bees and butterflies in Botanical Gazette look pretty, although I am not sure how I would use the paper :) Brooke

Halcyarn said...

Britni, remind me that I have to get this tree set!! Love it love it love it!!!