Monday, January 10, 2011

All You Need is Love....

I just had to share this project. I had a blast putting this together!

This project was inspired by another blog. She gifted frames that had been decorated and then left blank so that the recipient could add the picture of their choice. I just may have to use that idea for gifts this year!

I started with the Love Impressions DSP from the Mini catalog. All you need is love is perfect for this size of frame and there was still room for a picture! I also added a few strips of some of the other designs along with ribbon to top it off! The great thing is that if I wanted I could change out the picture at any time and keep it current or treasure this precious photo forever!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope to think of new and exciting gift ideas for 2011. I am always up for making homemade gifts and I really want to start making things ahead of time and have them on hand when I need them. What gift ideas do you have for 2011?!

Happy Gift Making! Britni :)

Ephesians 5:1-2 "Follow God's example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

1 comment:

Leanne said...

How cute-and the crafty frame is not so bad either:) I enjoy giving frames as gifts. I think it makes the person receiving it want to find the perfect picture even more since you specially crafted it for them.