Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Valentine's Day and Rub Ons!

It's a new year so it is time for new products!!! I love this card because it is full of new mini products.

This card contains the beautiful DSP called Love Impressions, the under $10 stamp Be My Valentine, and the Love Impressions Rub Ons.

I have to rave about these rub ons. I had not used our rub ons since they changed them and made them in color. I had not been completely happy with what they used to be. Stampin' Up is such a fun and great company that they sent all the demonstrators a sheet of these beautiful rub ons. I just have to say that I am in love! They are easier to apply, the paper they are on is so much better and does not stick to everything. Once the rub on is on the paper you touch it and it feels like it is part of the paper. If you have not tried to the rub ons for awhile then I highly suggest you do!

Thank you so much for listening to all my excitement about the rub-ons.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 103:1-2 :Praise the LORD, my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits..."

No comments: